Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Well seeing as how your reading this, you are either in my class, or a very strange individual. Speaking of strange individuals.... Hello! My name is Corey. I am a college student currently enrolled in Joliet Junior College located in Illinois. I live in America, specifically Illinois. I am an aspiring artist and have composed many works of modern contemporary music. I dedicate hours of my life a day to playing and learning more about the piano, I would even say that music has taken over my life. Besides my dead end music carreer I would like to talk about my other...hobbies. I am an avid computer geek, building and repairing PC's for friends and family. I used to play ping pong and am still fairly good at it. Who am I though as far as looks though? I like to think of myself as a classy individual, even though as I write this I am wearing pajammas. I have brown hair and try to keep it short. Well I am bored of typing, until next time, whoever the strange individual is whom decided to read this.

3 comments:

  1. ORANGES ARE FOR RABBITS NOT ORPHANS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rajesch has come to devour your pintrest account

      Delete
  2. You were totally spot on...

    I am a strange individual.

    And jeez Corey, it's called TABLE TENNIS. Siiiiigh..........

    ReplyDelete